The first National Seminar on the Bio-Resources Valorization and Environment
NSBVE 2021, an academic event with socio-economic benefits, projects in a sustainability dimension, has set the following objectives:
▪ To create a scientific meetings space at the national level between researchers,
young PhD students, industrials and authorities;
▪ To exchange knowledges and expertise by emerging the economic interests of
▪ To enhance the biological potential for a rational and sustainable use;
▪ To exploit bioactive substances as an alternative to chemical products, in order to prevent and treat human, animal or plant pathologies;
▪ To develop environmentally friendly biotechnologies.